Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the BEST hour of a day


People always say the BEST hour of a day is early morning and I couldn't agree less with this statement. BUT, I did not wake up early this morning and as a matter of fact, I did not sleep well last night . I get up rather than trying hard to get some sleep, took this pic and went for a walk at a park and return home feeling GOOD.


I've always been touched by pictures of dawn taken in foreign land, not until this morning when I looked out from my flat's balcony, I'm touched by the view I've seen. And it has always been there since the day I'd stayed in.
Well, it's just like I always thought the grass is always greener on the other side, not until now that I realised that the greenest has always been there in our very own backyard.




No comments: